Tableau Forensic Imager [TX1] The next generation, replacing the Tableau TD3.
The new Tableau TX1 Forensic Imager sets the standard for next-generation Forensic Imaging – And it’s easy to see why.
One look and you will notice the stylish design of the TX1 that finally brings digital forensic products into the twenty-first century.
It features a beautiful and intuitive user interface on a tablet-sized touch-screen, providing a delightful user experience.
The TX1 is also a behemoth under the hood, making it the fastest and most powerful forensic imager on the market.
Additional features include:
- Superior local and network imaging performance without compromises
- Images SATA, USB 3, PCIe, SAS, FireWire 800, IDE, and network shares
- Outputs to SATA, USB 3, SAS, and network shares
- Supports up to two active “forensic” jobs at a time (simultaneous imaging)
- Job queuing option for efficiency and convenience
- Up to four destinations per source with the ability to mix clone/image duplication and local/network destinations
- Media Utility options of: view drive details, wipe, format, blank check, view & disable HPA/DCO, whole disk encryption, view S.M.A.R.T., and eject media
- On screen real-time notifications/feedback with audible feedback options
Tableau Forensic Imager [TX1] The next generation, replacing the Tableau TD3